At Eye Institute of Marin, we are pleased to offer a wide range of ophthalmology services for our community! Our experienced ophthalmologist can provide you with thorough eye evaluations, determine if you need corrective lenses and your exact prescription strength.
Our new patient appointments always begin with a comprehensive eye exam. If you are unsure of your family’s eye health history, it’s helpful to research beforehand, so we can better evaluate your own eye health. Visit our online patient center to download supplemental forms you can fill out before your appointment. If you have never had a comprehensive exam, don’t worry! All the tests and exercises are simple and painless.
Comprehensive eye exams may include:
- Testing visual acuity or refractive error
- Pupil evaluation with or without dilation
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing
- Analysis of the visual systems
- Examination of the external parts of the eye
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of the health of the entire eye
Our experienced ophthalmologist can diagnose and treat eye diseases and identify general eye health problems including diabetes, anemia, high blood pressure, and others.
Our Ophthalmic Services:
- Glaucoma Treatment
- Cataracts: Detetion and Treatment
- Diabetes and Hypertension Eye Care
- Laser Vision Correction
- Dry Eyes
- Botox Medical and Cosmetic
- Diagnostic Testing
- Punctal Plug
We can answer your questions about ophthalmology services, our eye care practice, eye health products, and more.
Schedule your eye exam today by requesting an appointment online, or by calling our office.